2019 SPR Annual Meeting & Postgraduate Course - Virtual Meeting
Best Deal! Full Virtual Meeting Package
Pick & Choose! Individual Sessions
SPR Member: $20/per credit hour
Nonmember: $50/per credit hour
CME: Session credits vary.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Summarize the challenges radiologists face when caring for a pediatric patient.
- List the preferred imaging modalities for a pediatric patient.
- Describe appropriate methods for communicating with pediatric patients.
- Outline the tools and strategies that can be used to appropriately interact with the patients’ families and other members of the health care team.
- Explain tools and strategies that can be implemented to evaluate and diagnose children with potential Abusive Head Trauma.
- Identify the risks when exposing a child to CT radiation and the steps taken to ensure quality patient care.
Continuing Medical Education
Physician Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of The American College of Radiology and the Society for Pediatric Radiology. The American College of Radiology is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physician Credit Designation
The American College of Radiology designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 50.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Instructions to Receive Credit
In order to successfully complete the activity, participants must complete an assessment, activity evaluation and claim credit commensurate with their participation in the activity. A score of 80% or higher after 3 attempts is required for all assessments.
CME Release Date: August 5, 2019
CME Expiration Date: August 4, 2022
For information about the accreditation of this program, please contact the SPR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Cart (0 items)
- SPR 2022 Improving Pediatric Radiology Protocols Course (On-Demand)
- SPR 2021 Thoracic Imaging Course (On-Demand)
- SPR 2021 18th Basic Course on Pediatric Cardiovascular MRI (On-Demand)
- The 16th SPR Advanced Symposium on Pediatric Cardiovascular Imaging (On-Demand)
- SPR 2021 Pediatric Ultrasound Course (On-Demand)
- SPR 2021 Neonatal Imaging Course (On-Demand)
- SPR 2020 Body MRI Online Course
- SCORCH 2020 Annual Meeting (On-Demand)
- SPR 2019 Fetal Imaging Virtual Course
- 2019 SPR Annual Meeting & Postgraduate Course