2019 SPR Annual Meeting & Postgraduate Course
- Registration Closed
2019 SPR Annual Meeting & Postgraduate Course - Virtual Meeting
CME Release Date: August 5, 2019
CME Expiration Date: August 4, 2022
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Summarize the challenges radiologists face when caring for a pediatric patient.
- List the preferred imaging modalities for a pediatric patient.
- Describe appropriate methods for communicating with pediatric patients.
- Outline the tools and strategies that can be used to appropriately interact with the patients’ families and other members of the health care team.
- Explain tools and strategies that can be implemented to evaluate and diagnose children with potential Abusive Head Trauma.
- Identify the risks when exposing a child to CT radiation and the steps taken to ensure quality patient care.
Physician Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of The American College of Radiology and the Society for Pediatric Radiology. The American College of Radiology is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physician Credit Designation
The American College of Radiology designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 50.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Instructions to Receive Credit
In order to successfully complete the activity, participants must complete an assessment, activity evaluation and claim credit commensurate with their participation in the activity.
For information about the accreditation of this program, please contact the SPR at firstname.lastname@example.org.