SPR 2020 Body MRI Online Course
Pick & Choose Individual Sessions!
SPR Member: $30/per credit
Nonmember: $60/per credit
CME: Session credits vary.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Describe basic body MRI techniques and methods to improve the routine use of pediatric body MRI.
- Review advanced MRI techniques that are being increasingly applied in pediatric body MRI, including quantitative methods.
- Recognize the importance of sharing knowledge and clinical experiences regarding pediatric Body MRI.
- Identify the present and future roles of body MRI in pediatric oncology.
This activity is jointly provided by The American College of Radiology and The Society for Pediatric Radiology.
Continuing Medical Education
CME Release Date: December 28, 2020
CME Expiration Date: December 27, 2022
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American College of Radiology and the Society for Pediatric Radiology. The American College of Radiology is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Radiology designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For information about the accreditation of this program, please contact the ACR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credits awarded for this enduring material activity are designated "SA-CME" by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) and qualify toward fulfilling requirements for Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part II: Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment.
Instructions to Receive Credit
In order to successfully complete the activity, participants must view the recorded presentations, and complete the post-tests (a minimum score of 80% must be met to pass, learners will receive 3 attempts to pass) and activity evaluation. Once each component of the activity is complete, participants will be able to claim credit commensurate with their participation in the activity and download the credit certificate as the last component of the activity on the contents tab.
For assistance with the administration of the activity, please contact the SPR at email@example.com.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
The ACR Disclosure Policy: In compliance with ACCME requirements and guidelines, the ACR has developed a policy for disclosure and review of potential conflicts of interest, and a method for resolution if a conflict does exist. The ACR maintains a tradition of scientific integrity and objectivity in its educational activities. In order to preserve these values and ensure its educational activities are independent and free of commercial bias, all individuals, including planners, presenters, moderators and evaluators, participating in an ACR educational activity, or an activity jointly provided by the ACR must disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest.
The following faculty members (speakers, moderators, etc.) have no financial relationships to disclose:
Adina L. Alazraki, MD
Lisa Allen, MD
Joao Amaral, MD
Rama S. Ayyala, MD
David M. Biko, MD
Michael J. Callahan, MD
Tushar Chandra, MD
Govind B. Chavhan, MD, DABR
Taylor Chung, MD, FAAP
Heike E. Daldrup-Link, MD, PhD
Georges El Fakhari, PhD
Monica Epelman, MD
Robert J. Fleck, Jr., MD
J. Damien Grattan-Smith, MD
Abha Gupta, MD, MSc, FRCPC
Ramesh S. Iyer, MD, MBA
Geetika Khanna, MD, MS
Amy B. Kolbe, MD
Christopher Lam, MD
Michael Moore, MD
Michael A. Murati, MD
Oscar Navarro Kunstmann, MD
Beverly Newman, MD, FACR
Giles Santyr, PhD, FCCPM
Suraj D. Serai, PhD
Ethan A. Smith, MD
Kushal Ajit S. Sodhi, MD, PhD, MAMS, FICR
Judy H. Squires, MD
Paul G. Thacker, Jr., MD, MHA
Unni Udayasankar, MD
Simon Warfield, PhD
Shi-Joon Yoo, MD, PhD
The following faculty members (speakers, moderators, etc.) reported the following relationships that they or their spouse/partner have with commercial interests related to the content of this CME activity:
- Dianna Bardo, MD – Consultant: Guerbet; Honoraria/Speakers Bureau: Koninklijke Philips, NV
- Sherwin S. Chan, MD – Research Grants: Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Jonathan R. Dillman, MD, MSc – Research Grants: Siemens Medical Solutions, USA, Inc.; Bracco; Perspectum Diagnostics
- Michael S. Gee, MD, PhD – Research Grants: Takeda; Siemens; General Electric
- Tanja Gonska, MD – Consultant: Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Mary-Louise C. Greer, MBBS, FRANZCR – Research Grants: Abbvie; Consultant: Samsung; Honoraria: AbbVie
- Simon Ling, MD, ChB, MRCP(UK) – Research Grants: Abbvie; Gilead
- Alexander Towbin, MD – Research Grants: Guerbet; Advisory Board: IBM Watson Health
- Andrew T. Trout, MD – Research Grants: Siemens; Canon
The following planners/managers and reviewers have no financial relationships to disclose:
- Govind B. Chavhan, MD, DNB, DABR — Activity Director
- Angela Davis, MBA, CAE – Planner/Manager
- Jennifer Raju — Planner/Manager
- Alexis LaCount — Planner/Manager
- Asef Khwaja, MD — Content Reviewer
The following planners/managers reported the following relationships that they or their spouse/partner have with commercial interests related to the content of this CME activity:
- Jonathan R. Dillman, MD, MSc – Activity Director: Research Grants - Siemens Medical Solutions, USA, Inc.; Bracco; Perspectum Diagnostics
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Cart (0 items)
- SPR 2022 Improving Pediatric Radiology Protocols Course (On-Demand)
- SPR 2021 Thoracic Imaging Course (On-Demand)
- SPR 2021 18th Basic Course on Pediatric Cardiovascular MRI (On-Demand)
- The 16th SPR Advanced Symposium on Pediatric Cardiovascular Imaging (On-Demand)
- SPR 2021 Pediatric Ultrasound Course (On-Demand)
- SPR 2021 Neonatal Imaging Course (On-Demand)
- SPR 2020 Body MRI Online Course
- SCORCH 2020 Annual Meeting (On-Demand)
- SPR 2019 Fetal Imaging Virtual Course
- 2019 SPR Annual Meeting & Postgraduate Course